How would you prefer JoeyBob to die?

Tuesday 22 April 2008

JoeyBobThorntons™ - Veni Vidi Vici (U10897996)

Dear Mackems,

Over the last year or so a guy by the name of JoeyBobThorntons, BobToTheFuture and God knows how many other names he used has blighted our boards!

I actually became so fed up with him that I approached him on Facebook and it turns out he aint that bad a guy. He's quite funny if you catch him in a good mood!

The thing is, I took a bet with him that I'd kiss his Baggie badge and post a picture on Facebook if they get promoted, which it looks like they will!

I know you'll all feel sad that this WUM has one up on me, so I couldn't let it lie!

I need my revenge so I thought I'd give you a bit of an insight to what JoeyBob gets up to in his social time.

He's certainly taken 'chucking shapes' to a new level. Check out the little finger!! Hahahaha.


Finally, I know Bob has had a plethora of different banned IDs, therefore we also have our answer to the guy responsible for all of the 1* ratings on 606!

Did you notice his latest article got FIVE 5 star ratings within minutes?!

Bob, you've been had mate!

No comments: